This is one of my favourite salads so I tend to make loads and then us it for a mix of packed lunch and canapés! I bought the little black canapé bowls off amazon – link is on our “Kit for Canapés” page!
Giant cous cous
Mozzarella pearls (or cut up regular mozzarella is also fine) – I LOVE buffalo mozzarella
- Boil the kettle and mix 0.5L of boiling water with 3 teaspoons of vegetable stock
- Heat the giant cous cous in the stock in a saucepan on a medium heat, add more boiling water as necessary. Cook for 6-7mins or until ready.
- Distribute a couple of spinach leaves in the bottom and sides of the canapé bowls
- Finely cut the fresh parsley and add to the giant cous cous when cooked and drained
- Add the cous cous to the bowls and garnish with mozzarella and tomatoes