My ultimate favourite dessert in Canapé form!
8 digestive biscuits
Knob of butter
Handful of Pecans (finely chopped)
Tinned carnation caramel
Chocolate (grated to garnish)
- Crush the digestives either by hand or with a food processor.
- Mix with the melted butter and spoon into the dishes – using a spoon to push down until firm and 1/4 to 1/3 full. Ideally leave in the fridge for 30mins to firm.
- Remove from the fridge and spoon in the caramel.
- Chop a banana into small pieced and add to the caramel.
- Whip the whipping cream until stiff and spoon onto the top of each dish.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and serve.