Half a watermelon
Bunch of mint leaves
1) Slice the watermelon horizontally with each slice around 2cm thick
2) Take an apple corer or other cutter of your choice to cut out the watermelon disks/shapes
3) Using the entire blade of the peeler, peel along the length of the cucumber to make cucumber ribbons. When you reach the squidgy middle, peel from the other side of the cucumber
4) Lay one or two mint leaves on the cucumber ribbon and snake it around a couple of pieces of watermelon
5) Push a skewer through the middle to secure
Present these in a circular formation on a white circular place to best display the colours!