These are a fantastic canapé or starter for a dinner party. They looks super fancy but are actually really simple to make!
1 pack of mini scallops (or cut regular scallops into 4)
1 pack of diced chorizo
Fresh Coriander (only need a few branches)
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan and add the chorizo, cook for 3 mins or until slightly crispy, put on a plate with kitchen roll to soak up excess fat.
- In a separate pan heat olive oil, lemon juice and coriander for 2 mins
- Add the scallops and a sprinkle of chilli flakes (depending on how spicy you like it!), cook them for 2-3 mins
- Add the chorizo to the scallop mix and cook together for 1 min
- Spoon into shells for ultimate presentational beauty!
Tip – If you’re not sure where to get the shells from, we bought some M&S ready made canapés which came in shells and have just re-used them! (I think ours are better…sorry M&S…)