This is my new obsession, particularly since I’m doing ‘Dry January’. You’ll need a water infusion jug, they’re not expensive and totally worth it, plus I have a feeling we may be using it for Pimms & Sangria in the summer…! Get one here.
Five flavour combinations to get you going:
- Cucumber (this comes out strong so you don’t need too much), Lime & Mint – super refreshing
- Strawberry, Lemon & Basil – fruity
- Pineapple, Orange & Ginger – tropical
- Lemon & Ginger – remedial
- Apple & Cinnamon sticks – festive
With lemons & particularly limes, make sure you roll them before cutting into sixths to bring the juices the surface, I would squeeze these a little as you put them in, make sure you catch the drips in the jug, as you don’t want to loose any of the flavour!