This is one to help with your January detox! My amazing sister-in-law and I had fun inventing this one – check out her blog http://www.FaithFullNest.com
Ingredients – makes 30
2 ripe medium sized avocados
1 small mango
1 small cucumber
Bag of rocket
White Balsamic Glaze (optional)
- Cut the avocado into 16ths and squeeze the juice from half of the lime over it to add flavour and prevent browning
- Cut the smoked salmon into long thin strips for wrapping around the bundles when done
- Thinly slice the mango and cucumber into strips and bundle one of each, a couple of rocket leaves with a segment of avocado
- Wrap the strips of smoked salmon around the bundles and place on the plate ready to serve
- Add a glaze of your choice, I often use the white balsamic which goes well with fish & salads too.
Presentation tip – I love fanning these around a circular plate and adding the remaining half of the lime in the centre for decoration.