Happy New Year! These are perfect for any healthier (new years resolutions anyone!?) gatherings that you’re organising! I love how quick and easy this one is to make.
Ingredients – makes 20
1 full cucumber
1 tin of tuna
Half of a small tin of sweetcorn (or 3 dessert spoonfuls if you’re doing from frozen)
2 spring onions
- Strain the tuna and flake with a fork. Put into a bowl and add 2 squirts of mayonnaise and mix together
- Strain the sweetcorn and add to the mixture
- Finely cut the spring onions and add to the mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste (I like to add quite a lot of pepper to this one!)
- Cut the cucumber into slices around 1 cm thick.
- Place the mixture on top of the cucumber slices and either serve straight away or pop in the fridge until you need it!