I did these for a wedding recently…when we ordered the “mini” yorkshires, they pretty much came as normal sized…so if you have a similar problem, I have a solution…re-brand them as “manapés” (man sized canapé) – haha!
Mini Yorkshire puddings (I just buy frozen ones but you can always make your own if you have time)
Fresh Mint leaves (to garnish)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade
- Marinade the lamb with mint sauce as well as salt and pepper to taste. Put into the oven for 15-20mins or until cooked
- Put the yorkshire puddings into the oven when the lamb is 5 mins from being done
- Place the cooked lamb into the yorkshire pudding and add a little mint sauce if needed (to taste)
- Add a fresh mint leaf or two to garnish